Monday, August 23, 2010

I Have an Addiction

I have an addition. I'm not afraid to admit it, nor am I in denial about it. Obviously, this addiction is not to blogging! I am a habitual non-blogger. Possibly if there was a few more hours in the day I might blog a little more often.....but the magic eight ball is telling me 'not a chance'!

Anyway, back to my addition. It consumes about 95% of my time. The other 5% I use to sleep. I just can't help myself, and there is no 800 number to call or sponsors to lean on. Whenever I see that glorious sparkle or get in a new shipment it's like being in heaven. I can get lost in all those little moments of feeling wonderful!

It's not as bad as you may think. Sure, it's costly and I've given up a lot to support my habit. But I know I'm not the only one out there. That's comforting. To have others who share your goals and ambitions, they have the same addiction!

It's not drugs or alcohol, but it feels like it sometimes. Anything that sparkles with beautiful color brings on that urge....the urge to create!
Especially if it's from Swarovski. Beautiful, glorious crystals! I have to create a bracelet or necklace, maybe even some earrings or a matching set. I must weave the beads together or I go mad!

Ha! And you all thought I was on drugs :)

Check out some of my newest creations on ArtFire, the hottest place to be if you have the addiction of creation!